I wish the almighty for a moment with thee,
A moment ineffable
That captures thy soul and knits thee in the garland of my love forever.
I wish the almighty for my life with thee,
For thy soul till the end of my last breath
That even when my sight fades, it fades with thy sight.
I ask the supreme lord to fulfill a wish today.
A wish to render my soul unbounded happiness.
A wish to cherish the dawn with thee.
A wish to live with thee till the dusk of life.
A moment ineffable
That captures thy soul and knits thee in the garland of my love forever.
I wish the almighty for my life with thee,
For thy soul till the end of my last breath
That even when my sight fades, it fades with thy sight.
I ask the supreme lord to fulfill a wish today.
A wish to render my soul unbounded happiness.
A wish to cherish the dawn with thee.
A wish to live with thee till the dusk of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment